The Ten Commandments Of Third Street
- You must check in at the front desk every time you enter. Use your scan key given to you when you signed up for membership. If you lose your scan key, a replacement will be provided for $5.
- If you take a class, prior registration is required. This ensures our classes aren’t overcrowded. You can sign up via our Class Schedule page, our mobile app, or the Mindbody app!
- You must have your own equipment. You can rent or buy equipment at the front desk. Jump ropes, gloves, wraps, mouthguards, etc. are not loaned out for free.
- No unsupervised sparring. Use of the ring is for Advanced Members only, or at the discretion of instructors / staff.
- You must be 18 or older to use weights and machines.
- Wipe down machines after use. Help keep our equipment clean for everyone.
- No food or drink in the gym (except water).
- No high heels permitted on gym floor.
- Do not set your belongings on, or sit on the ring.
- Do your part to keep our facility clean. Take your personal belongings with you. We are not responsible for items left behind. They will go into the Lost & Found and eventually be thrown out.
Also, please treat the Front Desk staff well. They are here to help you and make sure the gym runs efficiently & professionally! :)