The Ten Commandments Of Third Street
- You must check in at the front desk every time you enter. Use the iPad to check in to class. If you're checking in to a PT appointment or working out on your own, just give the front desk staff member your name.
- If you take a class, prior registration is required. This ensures our classes aren’t overcrowded. You can sign up via our mobile app.
- You must have your own equipment. You can rent or buy equipment at the front desk. Jump ropes, gloves, wraps, mouthguards, etc. are not loaned out for free.
- No unsupervised sparring. Use of the ring is for Advanced Members only, or at the discretion of instructors / staff.
- You must be 18 or older to use weights and machines.
- Wipe down machines after use. Help keep our equipment clean for everyone.
- No outside food or drink in the gym (except water).
- No high heels permitted on gym floor.
- Do not set your belongings on the ring, or sit on the side of it.
- Do your part to keep our facility clean. Take your personal belongings with you. We are not responsible for items left behind. They will go into the Lost & Found and eventually be thrown out.
Also, please treat the Front Desk staff well. They are here to help you and make sure the gym runs efficiently & professionally! :)